Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Spring Get Away to Prague - May 2011


Spring Get Away to London and Prague Part II
Good morning Prague ...Finally after 3 hours flight from London. I've managed to reach Czech Republic - Central Europe. This is the country that 2 years ago I have long been waiting. And now this is it...a dream really come true. I am not able to sleep or rest on plane. I would like to thanks service from British Airway & Heathrow Airport really help me a lot during the difficulty. Thumb-up for the people!

My stay in Prague for 5 days 4 nites so you can for sure that I have prepared well for this trip. Unfortunately my mum unable to explore much as I did, she has hurt her leg and need to rest at Hotel. The hotel is kind enough to allow our room same floor as the breakfast area. It really help a lot.
Prague1st afternoon lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment